D) The mission of CDS is:
To maintain continually a protection and notification capability that will deter any enemy from employing overt or covert actions against the SAC Retaliatory Forces and it's timely launch.
E) The Squadron Daily Objectives to Complete are:
(1)A uniformly high capability to detect and report swiftly any local
ground threat to Category I and II resources and then, by individual
actions of personnel at the scene of the threat, attempt to eliminate
the threat before extensive damage is done.
(2)At all times a highly mobile, efficiently armed force, Mobile Strike
Team (MST), capable of immediate and effective response to any alarm
sounded by sentries or workers near Category I and II resources.
3)A highly developed capability for emergency expansion of the normal
protection system into an operation capable of preventing or limiting
damage to Category I and II resources.
4)A swift insured capability to implement established sabotage
notification and alerting procedures (See SACR 55-1).
F) The Covert Threat to SAC is:
An unknown threat we face today from agents of International Communism who's mission is to block, delay, or destroy the SAC Strike Force thru the use of Sabotage, Espionage and/or Subversion.
(1) Subversion is: Process of changing one's attitude and way of thinking
(2) Espionage is: Gathering of Intelligence Information thru the act
(3) Sabotage is: The Destruction of equipment which is of military value.
G) The Actions Required if You Observe an Act or Suspected Act of Sabotage are:
(1) Alarm the Area, shouting "Seven High" or "Red Skin" (as applicable)
and/or blowing your whistle.
(2) Report the incident to CSC by the fastest means of communication
available. (Example: This is Airman Jones Set #4 - Seven High repeat
Seven High, unidentified individual on my post).
(3) Apprehend the Individual and give a simple frisk.
(4) Remove the suspect from the sensitive area.
H) The Code Names and Their Meaning in Accordance with SACR 55-1 are:
(1) Seven High: A message dispatched to higher headquarters whenever an
event occurs which adversely affects the capability launch of the strike
force and which cannot clearly and immediately be ruled out as possible
(2) Red Skin; An oral report transmitted with high priority from base
level up the chain of command. This report signifies that' one or more of
the following conditions exist:
a. An incident has occurred within a Category I or II area which
threatens essential elements of the strike force and the capability
and readiness to launch this force. Additionally, this incident has
been evaluated and confirmed as an act of SABOTAGE or COVERT ACTION.
b. An incident or series of incidents of serious magnitude has
occurred that makes it immediately apparent that SABOTAGE or COVERT
ACTION is the cause.
c. Or that the base is implementing Annex "A" (Sabotage Alert)to OPLAN 190-XX.